2 yrs

I can't believe it's been 2 yrs since I posted anything on here ... not that I haven't had things to ponder, just that there doesn't seem to be time to sit and write it out. How sad is that? I don't think I can handle staying up any later than I already do ... and yet that seems to be the only time there is for getting anything done.

I will try my best to get back to this more regularly .. that's a promise I'm making to myself so it doesn't really matter whether you believe me or not. :)

My son (he's 5 now) has recently been pestering me (and then waiting fairly patiently) for me to make him a new cd with his favourite songs and tv themes on it. I can do that. I can find all the tunes he wants ... and then when I ask him about it he mentally discards quite a few, so it is a longer process than one would think. I should just put a bunch of songs on a cd whether they are the 'right' ones or not .. but I don't like to think that I made a cd that he fast forwards through just to get to the tunes he likes. I want him to feel like shouting "that's my favourite" as soon as he hears the opening strains of every single song on the cd. Too much to ask? I think not.

I'll be back soon.

No comments: