02. April 2007

okay .. guess what we're doing today? Toilet training! which really means that what we're doing today is ... washing the couch cushion covers .. washing the pillow covers from the throw pillows on the couch .. washing all the towels from the downstairs bathroom ... soaking pipi out of the living room rug ... handing out Rockets candies !!!! (2 for pipi in the toilet/potty and 4 for a-a in the toilet/potty) .. whatever works, right? Peer pressure just doesn't seem to do it for Sebastian .. he doesn't care that all of his friends use the toilet now. If I tell him that his friend Sebastian (yup) uses the toilet and his friend Riley uses the toilet and his friend Daniel uses the toilet and his friend Eva uses the toilet he listens and says (usually in the middle of our conversation) "does Daniel live in Mississauga?" "can I go to Riley's house?" "Sebastian and I are twins" "Can I go to Eva's house? does that sound good?" The fact that they all use the toilet means nothing.

some things I've been wondering about:

  • where are Max's and Ruby's parents? seriously.
  • which came first .. Terry David Mulligan being somewhat famous or his memorable Gap commercials? (I think you probably have to be Canadian and of a certain age to know what I'm talking about here, but I don't care)
  • just how many car companies will ask for Kiefer to do their ads? you all know what I mean.
  • how much damage will the auto-spray shower cleaner do to the rest of my bathroom if I forget to close the shower door or curtain? and how many ladies will come in to fix it? do the ladies leave the shower when I want to use it or are they in there with me?

No comments: