31. March 2007

I know, I know .. I've been suffering from "bloggus interruptus" (the state or condition of being unable to find the time to make blog entries). It's sad .. but who do I spend my time with .. Sebastian and Tanya, blogging, facebook, e-mails, laundry .. how can a girl make those kinds of decisions and still stay sane??? I ask you.

of course, I have other things to ask you as well ..... (did you think I wouldn't?)
  • there's an ad running on Treehouse (yes, Treehouse) that says something about "your baby will stay delicious all day" ... huh? mmm ... mmmm ... delicious ... mmm... babies ... mmmm.
  • I have "half & half" (which is 10% MF/cream) in my fridge .. half of what? and the other half is what exactly? if it's 10% MF does that mean it's really 20% cut in half and then mixed with 0% ???
  • we went shoe shopping for the boy the other day and just noticed that there was a box of cookies, a coupon for said cookies, a mini KitKat bar and coupon for mini candy bars in the bag from the Shoe Company .. need I say more? sure, why not .. cookies, from the Shoe Company? slipped into our bag without telling us about it? some weird sort of cross promotion? is it working if we don't know about it until 3 days after the fact? (okay, we could have looked in the bag right away, but that's not the point)

there's more (there always is) but I think I'm needing sleep right now .. I'll be back, Bennett.

No comments: