11. April 2007

another month nearly half over .. I'm telling you, like sands through the hourglass, so are the days and weeks of our lives ... just slip-sliding away.
so, Sebastian had another swimming lesson today .. good thing the teacher has a long reach, the kid is really fish-squirmy in the water. All the other mothers just laugh and ooh and ahh at him, the way he is so comfortable in the pool .. so comfortable in fact that he "swam" (I'm pretty well thinking he did actually swim) away from the group while Heather was trying to get them to try floating on their backs. The boy is nutso for the water .. and so cute in his little "speedos!" Oh yeah, we are also starting week 2 of toilet training and I think (fingers crossed) that we've basically finished toilet training. He still wants a diaper at night, which is usually dry in the morning but if he feels better with it on then that's fine, but otherwise I think my diaper buying days are gone.

some things I've been wondering about:
  • if we don't get a healthcare system that we can all live with, is Jack Bauer going to take some politicians hostage until they get it right? ... think about it.
  • am I tired during the day because I'm out of my regular face cream and have been having to use my nighttime face cream in the morning? is that why my eyes will close at the drop of a hat?
  • I managed to see The Young and the Restless yesterday for the first time in months and I'm trying to sort it out .. see if this sounds right ... Jack wants to marry Sharon, his one-time stepson's ex-wife, while Brad, his ex-brother-in-law (twice), who also had a thing with Jack's ex-wife Nikki, has the hots for Sharon (who just happens to be Brad's wife's ex-sister-in-law) and can't seem to get over her. Meanwhile, Jack's ex-wife Phyllis is with Jack's onetime stepson Nick. Brad is trying to convince Sharon that Jack is bad news and doesn't really love her ... trying to keep her all to himself, available for him to see .. conveniently forgetting all about his pregnant wife Victoria (Sharon's ex-sister-in-law) and the fact that he's cheating on her. Does any of this sound right? Do you think they need a few new people in Genoa City? ... I think the gene pool is just about at low tide. I won't even start in on the fact that Jill's not-really-dead-because-he-was-switched-at-birth-so-only-long-lost son is about 20 years younger than he should be, or the fact that Brad's real mother, who was apparently 18-20 at the end of World War 2 and so should be around 80 yrs old, is only about 55 or 60.

I think that's enough for now .. if I continue in this vein I'll be on here all day and that's not really productive. talk to you soon

No comments: