28. February 2007

well, here we go .. not much happened today or yesterday .. Sebastian told me yesterday "Remember, I love you Mama!" and whenever I reprimanded him for anything, he said "I'm sorry Mama ... but I still love you." Think he knows which side his bread is buttered on? :) Went to my tax class last night and got reconfirmation that RRSPs or even just RSPs are not the best plan for retirement for most Canadians ... it's a scam! Gov't perpetrated, of course. What to do, what to do?

and most importantly, I wonder:
  • who looks more like Martin Scorsese, is it Eugene Levy or Martin Scorsese?
  • there's a radio ad running in the Toronto area for a laser eye surgery company that asks me to believe that "no on relies on their vision more than professional athletes!" Certainly not the proofreader or the school bus driver, or anyone else who isn't legally blind. Are they kidding me?
  • another radio ad currently on air asks "bought the large screen tv but still sitting on junk?" ... can't they figure out that the reason the people are sitting on "junk" and not the brand new lazyboy is that they spent their entire next year's salary on the big screen tv?
  • who looks more like Eugene Levy, is it Martin Scorsese or Eugene Levy?

well, that's it for today, I've got to get some sleep ..

No comments: