27. February 2007

okay, finally getting something down on screen .. have to start this before I forget all the stuff that I ponder each day .. although I'm not sure if this actually counts as a real blog .. it's done the easy way on (not mentioning any names ... now new and improved on blogger!), after all .. but it will serve its purpose, I guess


here are some of the things I'm seeking answers for:

  • why can't David Caruso stand up straight? does he have back problems? is Horatio so cool that he can only talk to people standing sideways and bent over? is that what it is, a cool thing?
  • does people screaming at a box of cereal really make anyone want to rush out and buy that cereal? does anyone know what cereal it is? I think it has something to do with fibre but the ad irritates me so much that I can't watch it so I don't know what cereal it's for ... was that the plan? I guess it could work both ways .. I won't know which brand of high-fibre cereal not to buy ..
  • is it a good thing for your 3 year old to yell upstairs as you're getting out of the shower "Mama, do we have any more marshmallows?" ? ... any more? like we had a bag and you ate them all? or used them for something else?

Okay, I don't want to carry on too long on this first entry .. just a teaser. :)

No comments: